Troutbirder

Troutbirder
To Go To Troutbirders Nature Blog (click on above picture)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nook

I didn't think I would but I do I do I do.  When I first heard of the Kindle concept I saw no reason to be very interested.  I'm a omivorous reader and plenty of books were available at our local small town library and the bigger Rochester Minn. version nearby offered there easily available collection as well. Then there was the regional library coop and a Barnes and Noble. Recently a Nook appeared under a Christmas tree.  I hadn't expected it. Downloading my first book, (The Last Lion) the final volume in William Manchesters trilogy biography of  Winston Churchill,  it made a recent long flight bearable. Easy to operate and hold, I love it.  No I won't be doing most of my reading in the digital mode but under certain conditions and circumstances it will prove to be ideal......

No comments: