Having a good time last night at a Mississippi riverside bar and grill with friends, I surely had my glasses with me as the photo shows. So much for finishing the book I was reading today . I can't find them. Wonder if.....? In any case a book review was in order so I'll have to substitute Plan B. An insight into some of the pluses and minuses of my well into 70 aging process.
01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you
02. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first
03. No one expects you to run--anywhere
04. People call at 8 PM and ask, Did I wake you?
05. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac
06. There is nothing left to learn the hard way
07. Things you buy now won't wear out
08. You can eat supper at 10 PM
09. You can live without sex but not your glasses
10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans though Trump is taking over that subject.
11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge
12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room
13. You sing along with elevator music
14. Your eyes and knees won't get much worse
15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off
16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service
17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either
19. You can't remember who sent you this list
20. AND YOU NOTICE THIS IS IN DARK PRINT FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE