Troutbirder

Troutbirder
To Go To Troutbirders Nature Blog (click on above picture)

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Posting on my book review blog

It seems after weeks of inability to enter my own blog and do new posts my computer guru finally got Google to admit me. The war between Yahoo and Google was conquered. I did miss my book review for Barr Sumie do yesterday the first Wednesday of the month yesterday but  today its up and running. So they'll be a new one coming up a few days late and a few dollars short. :-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you got it straightened out.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

There is always something going on that is making us longtime bloggers frustrated and ready to just give up. I was having problems commenting for a month until I found a more convoluted way to get around it. I am glad to see you back.