1. Helen Keller Meeting Charlie Chaplin
2. Leather gloves worn by Lincoln to Ford's Theater on the night of his assassination. Blood stains are visible at the cuffs.
3. A Very Young Lucille Ball around 1930.
4. John Fitzgerald Kennedy
5. Filming the MGM Logo
6. Three days before his 19th birthday, George H.W. Bush became the youngest aviator in the US Navy.
7. Market Street, San Francisco after the earthquake, 1906.
8. Marilyn Monroe meets Queen Elizabeth II, London, 1956 Both women are 30 years old.
9. Geraldine Doyle, who was the inspiration behind the famous Rosie the Riveter poster.
How did you do?