Troutbirder

Troutbirder
To Go To Troutbirders Nature Blog (click on above picture)

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Consolidation

In Theodore Roosevelt's day bigger wasn't always considered . Buying up the competition led to monopolies and price-fixing. More than a century later time will tell if Amazon and Google will rule the world. This dip in the history means I'm consolidating my two blogs. I can't guarantee it will be better but for me it will be more efficient. TroutbirderII is joining Troutbirder which means I'll be less likely to put my book reviews into my nature blog or vice versa

                                                                 http://baron-troutbirder.blogspot.com/

                                                                 Link to Troutbirder
                                                               

                                                                 
 



1 comment:

Anvilcloud said...

Happy Consolidation and Happy New Year.