Troutbirder

Troutbirder
To Go To Troutbirders Nature Blog (click on above picture)

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Saying Goodbye


As those of you who are my long time blogging pals know Mrs. T. (Barb) is in Cottage wood memory care and now under Heartland Hospice authority a private business for Medicare.  She is safe, comfortable and quietly waiting to meet our son ted again who is with God. Our youngest son Tony who teaches High school science in Arizona, flew up to say goodbye to his mom several days ago.  We are now just waiting  sharing  reminescences, laughter and tears.

Ray

5 comments:

Bekkieann said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. This is such an emotional and sad time for you. I'm sending you heartfelt wishes for strength and comfort at this time.

L. D. said...

I am so sorry how things just turn out. I am glad your son has come to be with you. Life is tough and no one is prepared but you are strong. Prayers being sent for you wife and your family.

Linda said...

Oh, this is very sad. You have endured so much already. I wish I could think of somethiing helpful to say. Love is heartbreaking, but at the very end, it is there. Perhaps that is what heaven is: all the love you have ever known.

Peace.

William Kendall said...

I'm very sorry.

Howard L said...

Lovely blogg you have here